From small domestic assignments to large and complex multi-layered commercial projects, our management team is skilled in delivering your requirements on time and to budget.
About the team at Beechenlea Commercial and Domestic
Beechenlea offers high quality arboriculture and vegetation management adjacent to power lines, transmission towers and substations.
- Fully trained and line clearance certified arborists
- Keeping network power lines clear of trees and vegetation
- Providing quick and efficient 24-hour emergency tree services to the utilities network
- Scheduled maintenance work on overhead lines to keep them clear and in constant use
- Highly trained staff with a health and safety focus used to working to detailed specifications
Beechenlea’s fully qualified arborists are highly recommended by public and private sector organisations and homeowners alike for the wide range of tree work they provide.
- General maintenance of trees and hedges
- Tree felling, both planned or in an emergency call-out
- Tree pruning, cutting, trimming and pollarding
- Tree stump grinding and removal
- Tree removal, and complete site clearance
Beechenlea’s fencing team provide solutions to suit all needs, helping you understand the types of fencing and gates available and providing a high quality installation service.
- Security fencing for sites such as Palisade, Weldmesh or Expamet fencing to provide boundary security
- Helping you with internal boundaries using other solutions such as chain link fencing
- Experts in the provision of Kee Klamp® fittings, acoustic sound barriers and anti-suicide barrier installation
- Working with the agricultural sector to select stock fencing, plus rabbit exclusion fencing and penning
- Advice on a wide range of gates to complement your bespoke fencing installations
Management and Leadership Team
- Taking you from report and planning stages, through advice and consultancy to project delivery
- Available for clients in the demanding rail and utilities sectors as and when needed
- Ensuring your project is completed to the highest possible standards in terms of price, quality, safety, environmental impact – and customer service
- Managing large scale tree or vegetation development site clearance projects
- Skilled and experienced fencing installation teams to oversee all key stages of your project