TeamLeaf, End to End Job Management
As mobile technology develops and becomes more affordable, existing and potential clients in our sector are expecting in-depth and real-time reporting from their supply chain. To keep pace with the industry and improve on the level of service we provide, Beechenlea decided to move to an end to end management system called TeamLeaf at the start of this year.
The system has helped transform the way we operate as a business and improved the level of reporting we can share with our clients and colleagues. TeamLeaf is now live and in use across all aspects of Beechenlea’s activities, this benefits our clients in multiple ways, a few key points to note are:
- On-site data collection by BML operatives using ruggedized tablets and phones.
- Access to the teams site documentation, including risk assessments, site comments and high quality before, during and after photographs and work completion reports.
- Job scheduling including email alerts of work schedules and activities to BML staff.
- API enabled, our system can ‘talk’ to yours, reducing administrative workload.
- Fully developed and supported by a development team based in the UK with 24-7 support.
- Customised management reports both internal and external, ensuring all parties are informed.
- Live system, you see what we see, including real-time client dashboards for high volume contracts.
- Robust/visible management tool for past, present and future vegetation management of the client’s estate.
- Management of Fleet, HR, Timesheets and much more!